SERVICES FOR LANDLORDS
WHAT IS NEEDED TO POST YOUR LISTING.We'll use our vast resources to: identify and qualify potential tenants, execute all lease paperwork, and co-ordinate a successful turn-over of your property with no vacancy. To have your property posted on southendrealty.com, simply fill out the “Listing Card" and submit via the “e-mail" tab to have a South End Realty Group agent review. South End Realty Group will contact you directly to discuss all details, approve the listing, and then activate the listing to be viewed by all potential tenants across various platforms. Our Marketing Director will ensure the highest exposure for your listing. South End Realty Group recommends multiple photos for each listing. We will be happy to arrange a photo shoot for you to ensure your property is shown in its best light.
Information needed to post a listing is:
- Phone number & email
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Leasehold start and termination dates
- Rental amount per month
- Amenities included in rent and amenities not included in rent(heat, hot water, laundry, pets, a/c, parking, etc)
- Description of premises
- Financial requirements (what is needed to move in) first, last, security, etc…
- What portion of the broker's commission will you contribute, if any( South End Realty Group will market the property as incoming tenant to pay all fees unless otherwise specified
- Specific rules designated to property (i.e. no dogs, underclassmen, smokers etc…)
- Which key distribution system will you use (for maximum exposure, South End Realty Group should have a copy of the keys in question)
- Best times for viewing
- Current tenant contact information.
Post a new property now »